Stoneage, Inc. was founded in 1980 by John Wolgamott and Jerry Zink, specifically to design and build waterblast tools. Through their 30 years in business they have produced numerous tools, primarily for industrial cleaning and surface preparation, and are now the leading manufacturer of waterblast tools worldwide. Stoneage is a founding member of WJTA, the Waterjet Technology Association.
They specialise in mechanised equipment and rotary nozzles, and many of their tools carry U.S, and international design patents.
The company has grown from two founding fathers to a current staff of over 60 employees. Major departments include engineering and tool design, computerised fabrication, quality control, assembly and testing, and information systems. Stoneage is an employee-owned company.
- Training - Online and In-House
- Tube Cleaning - AutoPack ABX-3L/ABX-2L-B/ProP - Hose Tractors, Positioners, ProPositioner, Accessories, Rigid Lance Machines, Bundle Blasters, Benshee Nozzles, Beetle, Gopher
- Pipe Cleaning - Autiopack Pro, Hose Tractors, Navigators, Badger, Beetle, BJV, Raptor
- Surface Cleaning - Striker, Spitfire, Barracuda
- Tank & Vessel Cleaning - Autobox ABX500, Positioning Booms, Torus, BJV, Speed Control Swivels
- Custom Solutions - Surface Cleaning, Tank & Vessel Cleaning, Furnace & Boiler Cleaning, Pipe Cleaning, Tunnel Cleaning, Domed Bundle Positioner
- Rotary Tools - Tube Cleaning, Curved Pipe Cleaning, Straight Pipe Cleaning, Surface Cleaning, Swivels
- Waterblast Accessories - Nozzles, Hoses, Fittings and Lances