Founded in 1976 and today a division of Federal Signal Corporation, Jetstream is one of the largest manufacturer’s waterjetting equipment in the world. Thousands of contractors, plants and municipalities depend on Jetstream for high-pressure waterjetting systems and accessories of superior performance and quality.
- Waterjetting systems, tools and parts for operation from 5000 to 40,000 PSI.
- Thousands of quality parts and accessories in stock and ready for same day shipping.
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility.
Their unique designs have resulted in numerous patents for innovative products that have repeatedly raised the standards for the waterjetting industry.
The UNx® Waterblast Pump – is still the easiest to operate and with the UNx Fluid End making it the easiest pump to maintain in the world.
To exceed customer demands, products are designed to meet strict engineering requirements in all qualities that affect efficient and safe operation:
The UNx Fluid End is the prime example of this with;
- One Piece Suction and Discharge Valve (Univalve)
- Less components than other pump manufacturers
- 5 minute packing changes versus multiple hours on other pumps
- Convertible between 15K, 20K and 40K increasing utilisation and return on investment
These engineering requirements run through the entire product range with simple and quick replaceable cartridges for easy maintenance of pumps, guns, and control valves.
Total Blasting can manufacture pumps from 100 HP up to 600 HP at our facility according to customer requirements. Machines can be skid mount, trailer mount, truck mount or containerised, diesel or electric drive and silenced canopies and containers are available if required. We can also supply Hazardous area Zone 2 diesel and zone 1 electric models.
We keep a significant stock of pumps, diesel engines, drives and accessories to facilitate fast delivery to customers.